Thursday, October 21, 2010

Colour me BEAUTIFUL :D

Last week both Ty classes, Emnet and Amina had a talk by colour me beautiful. The course involved finding colours in clothes and makeup that suit your, eye colour, skin colour and hair colour. I was put in the soft group. Which ment that neutral colours suited me,
 like light browns, nude, camel, khaki/moss, terrocota, salmon, peach, brick red, tan, pirple-medium, coral, beige and cream(rosey white). 
I learned that dark coulours dont really suit me like black and deep red. I also learned that black makep doesnt suit me, so i should be using a very dark brown eyeliner. Both of the women were very nice :). I found out that coral blusher suited me which is great because my favorite blusher is coralista by benefit.
I found out my style personality is romantic, which means i like to get dressed up and look girly, i take ages to get ready and that means like 2-3days rather than 2-3 hours for an event.
The colour coats that suit me are: stone, pewter, charcoal, spruce, sky blue, dawson, claret and turquise.
Eye colour: Melon, smoke, greyed green and pewter.
Eyeliner: Brown- dark.
Lips: Coral, breeze, dune and natural.
Cheeks: Sienna and Coral.
When i went home i found that most of the clothes in wardrode matched my style personality and my colour (soft), this made me feel good that i wear clothes that suit my skin/hair/eye colour.
Overall this was a great course and i found it- TURBO. :D

No comments:

Post a Comment