Thursday, September 16, 2010

Ty week one :)

I’m in ty class AminaJ. We started ty this week on the 31st of august 2010. We have to do all the subjects like art, tech, music, home Ec, mini companies, Spanish, and all the other basic subjectsJ. We had pastoral care on the first day where we played speed dating with each other. I was partnered with Niamh Plunkett and I had to learn her favourite part of the summer, her favourite music, her zodiac sign and her interestsJ. We also had Home Ec where we were given our Home Ec projects and groups. I’m in a group with Niamh, Bebhinn and Róisín. We have to make an outfit out of a white t-shirt and jeans. My group is making a breakfast at tiffany’s style outfit. In art class we had to draw an item to show off our abilities. I was a bit nervous about this as I’m not the best at drawing. I gave drawing a teapot a go and it wasn’t too bad if I’m being honest. In science we got put into our groups for the young scientist. In my group is myself, Ciara and SaidhbhJ. We have to come up with an idea to do a project on for it. That sums up ty week one. It was really just about getting settled. We have a bonding day on Monday and a bonding trip to Carlingford on the 13th and 14th of September J CANT WAIT J  

No comments:

Post a Comment